Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Where have I been?

I've been posting very little lately.
Where have I been?
I have been here, at home, doing nothing.
Yup, that's right ... nothing!
Well, not really nothing, but nothing exciting.
It's seems my life right now is in such a routine that it is hard to break free.
I've spent the past few months hidden away here, cleaning, cooking, eating, sleeping.
No projects on the go, no renovations, no new recipes, no gardening.
I just haven't had anything to SAY!
Since there is another major snowstorm on the way to southern Ontario tonight, I will still be stuck here, in my rut.
Wake me up when spring gets here!


1 comment:

  1. So good to hear from you Netty! This winter has been a long one and a return to the way winters used to be. Lots of snow! I saw your earlier post and smiled looking at your snowshoe tracks. The wind is howling outside tonight and another storm is on the way. But it won't be long now, Spring is on the way.

    ReplyDelete