Sunday, June 10, 2012

A few from the trail camera

It's been a while since I posted any trail camera photos, so here are a few that have been taken since the last trail camera posting



I was having trouble getting out to the trail camera ... tall grass, mosquito's, Poison Ivy not to mention the overgrowth that made it difficult to see what was lurking, so I brought the trail camera back home. I will take it back out after the 1st cut of hay makes walking and visibility better.
In the meantime, I thought I would make use of it around the yard. I was having issues with something in the yard breaking into my shed as well as disappearing baby birds.
I discovered there were 2 raccoons making the rounds in my yard
Note the ratty tail on this one
I believe this is the one that broke into my shed and ate the box of rat poison - he hasn't been back
Mr Ratty Tail has since been captured and released somewhere else. I just hope he doesn't find his way back!

No comments:

Post a Comment