Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fertilizer Friday - June 22

This week was a hard one, for plants and outdoor workers.
We broke some heat records, 3 days of scorching heat that was finally relieved by a passing thunderstorm. A storm was never so welcome - to ease the heat and water the gardens.
I got a photo as the first drops began to fall and the dark clouds moved in.
The plants were happy to get some much needed water too!
This beautiful poppy grew in the bean patch this year, I'm still not quite sure HOW it got there, but I'm not complaining!
This Gaillardia didn't grow last year, but I'm glad it's making a comeback!
The Hydrangea's are going to be putting on quite a show this year
This years new birthday rose - 'Scentimental' - Thanks kids its beautiful!
A few more Roses in bloom


Veronica
Hens and Chicks

The new Hibiscus - 'Blue Bird'

1 comment:

  1. I am just so happy to see that you have linked in this week...and to have the chance to visit here today!! I thank you so much for linking in and sharing your post with my party today!
    I have shared your post this week with the Tootsie Time Facebook page.
    Have a wonderful week...what is left of it! lol
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete