Thursday, May 31, 2012

My favorite time of year :)

I love this time of year!
All my favorite blooms are putting on a show.
We had extreme heat here this week and broke a few records, and I can't remember the last time it rained. Tomorrow weatherman calls for rain :)
This Honeysuckle is really doing well this year and the Hummingbirds are loving it.
(no, still no photo's of the Hummers - they are so quick!
These are probably my favorite Iris - I dug them out of the bush!
German Catchfly grown from seed
Weigela - another Hummer favorite
Wild Blue Indigo
And a surprise!
2 plants that I thought were goners have re-appeared!
A Lupin
 'Ernest Markham' Clematis
The Allium starting to open
The first Oriental Poppy
Bridal Wreath Spiraea putting on a show
(I see that Picassa has 'improved' another shot for me??? The Lupin shot too - what gives?))
I don't think my Mother's Peony is going to wait for my birthday this year.
That's OK, it's like getting an early birthday present ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment