Sunday, May 15, 2011

After the rain...

It's just amazing how things take off after a good rain. It was just barely getting green and then we had a day of rain and things are just busting out all over the yard!
This Rhubarb was just barely out of the ground 2 days ago and look at it now!
 The 'Empress Wu' Hosta I put in last year
Sedum 'Frosty Morn' has popped too. I'm thinking I need to split this plant so it isn't so big and floppy
I'm thinking this garden Loosestrife needs dividing too
The Apple harvest is starting to look promising!
This Iris is a little early. The rest of them must know as this is the only bud.
The first 'Erna Lindgreen' is opening
Oh yes, and we can't forget about THESE blooms!


1 comment:

  1. Strangely enough, I really love your dandelions pic! :-)

    ReplyDelete